1. About 1 in 5 school-aged children have an undiagnosed visison
2. Over 80% of how a child learns is vision-related
3. About 60% of students identified as "problem learners" have
undetected vision problems
4. 84% of parnets agree that improved vision would have a positive
impact on their child's performance at school; Yet...
5. Only 53% of children have ever had an eye examination as compared
to 90% who have visited a dentist!
If there is a family history of eye problems, such as " a "Lazy" eye or binocular vision problems, then children would be at a higher risk of developing one also.
Good eyesight is crucial to developing socially and to the best of ones ability, so, it's improtant for them to have an eye examination, especially if you are concerned.
Mon: 9:00 to 5:30 pm
Tue: 9:00 to 6:30 pm
Wed: 9:00 to 5:30 pm
Thu: 9:00 to 6:30 pm
Fri: 9:00 to 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 to 2:00 pm
1:00 to 2:00 pm
Like us on Facebook...
Follow us on twitter...
For your chance to
win a pair of